Learn about Eastridge Presbyterian Women
Our purpose is Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, we commit ourselves:
We have two morning circles, two afternoon circles, two evening circles which meet monthly. Our bible study this year is a very interesting one, and is entitled Joshua, “A Journey of Faith”.
We meet once a month for our circle meetings from September through May and also have a monthly luncheon or brunch. In April, an evening meeting takes the place of a luncheon.
Service and mission projects include:
- to nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study,
- to support the mission of the church worldwide,
- to work for justice and peace, and
- to build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (US) and witnesses to the promise of God’s Kingdom.
- Sewing for mission
- Confirmation Class reception
- Leprosy Fund
- Millenium Mission Fund
- Eastridge Refugee Fund
- Teddy Bear Cottage
- Fresh Start Home
- Campus Life Youth Outreach
- Job Outfitters of Lincoln (YWCA)
- Rape/Spouse Abuse Crisis Center
- Friendship Home
- Diseases of Poverty, (PCUSA)
- Bread for the World
- Church Women United
- Eastridge Building Fund in honor of the staff. To find out more, please contact Vickie Wolfe or call the church office. We would love to welcome you into our midst.
Do you knit or crochet?
We need volunteers to make Prayer Shawls, if you are interested please talk to Patty Niemann or go to http://www.shawlministry.com/